– He is Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) with 9+ Years of professional experience as Software Engineer in the areas of user requirement, analysis, coding, design, testing & Agile methodology.
– Extensive experience with C#.Net, VB.Net, ASP.Net, MVC, SQL Server, WCF.
– Hands on knowledge of OOPS (Object Oriented Programming) & AGILE methodology.
– Experienced in Java scripting frameworks like Jquery, KNOCKOUTJS (MVVM), underscore, amplify, momentJS, require, & jasmine (testing library)
– Experienced in designing and/or developing solutions for a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
– Hands on experience in building, configuring and consuming WCF, RESTFUL & Web API.
– Experienced in XML operations like validating structure with XSD, transforming/parsing with XML/XSLT & also used WWF Business Rule engine.
– Excellent skills in writing Stored Procedures, T-SQL, Functions, Views and designing of Schemas.
– Worked on implementing Design Patterns like Singleton, Strategy, and Factory & Decorator Pattern.
– Experienced in NOSQL databases like SOLR & knowledge in Cassandra, mongoDB.
– Experienced in UNIT Testing frameworks like NUnit, MS Unit Tests & Rhino mocks (mocking).
– Hands on experience in version tools like TFS (Team Foundation Server), SVN Tortoise, and GIT.
– Experienced in open source content management CMS – DotNetNuke.
– Experienced in 3rd party web controls like Telerik KENDO UI controls.
– Worked on Domain Driven Design (DDD) approach.
– Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist on .Net framework 4.0 & 2.0.
– He also contribute to Microsoft community by, writing technical articles on the most popular sites like codeproject & csharpcorner.